We are looking for Mechanical Design Engineering Intern
- Assist with design and prototype activities including CAD, manufacturing, assembly, testing, debugging, and documentation for mechanical assemblies and systems
- Coordinate with different teams and coworkers to accomplish tasks
- Generate and present design concepts, perform design reviews to team members
- Participate in the clinical assessment of robotic devices in inanimate anatomical models
- Currently enrolled in an accredited program pursuing a bachelor’s or graduate degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar degree and returning to an academic program after the completion of the internship.
- Experience with SolidWorks including creating models, assemblies, and detailed drawings
- Experience with hand tools and power tools
- Self-starter with a proven track record of engaging in self-directed learning and remaining productive with minimal direction
- Prior internship or Co-op experience recommended
- Robotics or medical device experience preferred
- Candidate availability should be 3 weeks
The Internship will be premium or paid based on your ability and knowledge.
Location: Rockdale, NSW
Why Should You Apply?
You will benefit with:
- 3 months of unpaid internship in a reputable company
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not given meaningful and relevant job duties, we will find a replacement internship.
- High Internship to Job opportunity: A chance to prove your skills to a potential employer with high chance of job offer.
- No placement, no fees: A reasonable fee charged only once the internship placement is confirmed.
Want to start your career? Why wait?
Apply now by sending your resume to: email@example.com