Banking Talent Programme
As Hong Kong's first virtual bank, ZA Bank is devoted to nurturing fresh talents for Hong Kong Banking industry. ZA Bank is jointly launching Banking Talent Programme with Hong Kong Monetary Authority, providing a 6-month work opportunity to better prepare for future careers.
What You Will Do
- Participate in the special projects/initiatives assigned by the CEO. To recommend best practical solutions and to ensure timely progress in project execution.
- Perform business data analysis.
- Act as a Strategic Project Assistant to make recommendations in the Virtual Banking landscape assessment and risk appetite.
- Participate in financial planning and budgeting exercise for the Bank and the departments, help to deliver the reports to management and the Board for discussion and approval purposes.
- Assist to prepare periodic reports including evaluations and forecast on the performance of the Banks and the functional units for management decision support.
- Assist to analyze the performance from the perspective of organization units, products, customer segments and to handle any ad hoc project assigned by the supervisors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University students who are studying in Business, Finance, Accounting or other related disciplines.
- Strong will to develop his/her career in Fintech and Virtual Banking.
- Curious and willing to discover all aspects of the Bank.
- A good team player with sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command in English, Mandarin, Cantonese.