We are looking for a fresh graduate to join our dynamic and fast paced Marketing Department to assist with all things marketing related on a 3 month contract.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone who would like exposure to a fashion eCommerce environment and learn from the best!
What You Will Do
- Packing and unpacking Boxes.
- Manages the PR requests from magazines and press.
- Manages Press release sends and Press Kits for the media.
- Manages all products moving in and out of the warehouse linked to PR, Influencers or shoots.
- Coordinates shoot calendar with Brand Director and Creative Director.
- Contacts modelling agencies for shoots.
- Coordinates production of shoots re: location, booking models, catering and assisting fashion stylists on set with packing and unpacking boxes.
- In the case of events ; send outs the invites, calls all press and media to check RSVPS, will assist with all hands on deck for the event preparation.
- Assists with CRM in setting up daily mailers.
- Assist CRM in reporting.
- Works on required SEO tasks alongside the head of SEO.
- Assists the marketing team channel manager where required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Grade 12 (Senior Certificate - high school qualification).
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Has a direct interest in fashion retails.
- Has a basic understanding of digital marketing trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer proficiency required.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and highly detail oriented habits.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be a team player.
Ability To Live The Zando Values:
- Delivering customer satisfaction.
- Leading completely.
- Going the extra mile.
- Being adventurous, open-minded and creative.
- Creating a fun positive team spirit.
- Embracing and driving change.