The ACS Foundation runs student developmental programs that are in response to the technology industry needs. By listening to governments, industry associations, technology companies, education institutions and sponsors in general, we formulate and run programs for the long-term benefit of Australia's technology sector and profession. We help student to make the transition from their studies into the technology industry. We pride ourselves on our flexibility and the quality of our candidates.
The Foundation History
In the last 21 years, the ACS Foundation has:
- Raised over $75 million in contributions towards Australia’s technology future.
- Awarded over 7,500 scholarships to help students start their careers.
- Partnered with over 250 sponsors and companies to build industry capability.
- Created student pathways from school to TAFE / university and into jobs.
- Integrated work and life experience within academic and university studies.
- Enhanced the future of the ICT Profession
- Established scholarships, research grants and innovation building